Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm back!

Sorry for the long silence. I've had some problems getting into my blog since moving over to the new blogger. But I'm in now! Way to much to update on a sinlgle posting, so I'll do that over the next few days.

Lots of exciting things around the corner - but none more exciting that The Goole Silent Movie Project. I've teamed up with Goole Town Council, Producer/Director Peter M Kershaw of Duchy Parade Films and theatre practitioner Madeliene Frost to offer young people aged 13-20 in Yorkshire the change to make a silent film based in Goole.


Goole Silent Movie will empower young people with researching, writing, acting, directing, animation, filming and editing skills to create a silent movie. We are running a drop in day over Feb half term on Friday 17th Feb at Goole Museum. We launch the project at the Gate Theatre on 25th Feburary. For more information check out the Goole Silent Movie blog.

No comments: