Sunday, February 11, 2007

Half term fun!



Well, I'm off this morning to one of my favourite places - the brilliant Animation Station in Barbary, with two workshops for 8-13 year olds, "Wild Wonders" and "Destination Imagination". I went to the Animation Station for the first time last Summer and it's great to be going back. I'm touring with these workshop this year and if anyone wants further details, just drop me a line. Then I'm sprinting over to Goole on Friday for the Goole Silent Movie open day. Sounds like a packed half term!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to know more about this workshop "Destination ImagiNation"- what do the kids do at such a workshop? Is this an annual thing and who puts it on? Thanks!
Chris

David Bunting said...

Hi James
This is the first year I've started to run these workshops nationwide. I've found them so fun and popular that I thought it would be great to go on the road with them. I'm at the early stages of publicity but yes; the hope is to make them annual events. Watch this space! For people near Banbury, Destination Imagination is running again this Easter and summer.