Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Congratulations to Giles & Sylvia!

I travelled to the small town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch on 3rd Feb for the wedding of Giles, my good friend from Uni, to the lovely Sylvia. Nobody seems to know that Ashby-de-la-Zouche exists or, if they've read Adrian Mole, that it's a real place! It is in fact a wonderful English market town and I saw it on a perfectly sunny day with not a cloud in the sky. Giles is somewhat bashful about having his picture taken, so I hope he didn't mind me excitedly snapping away!

It was also good to meet my flatmate from Bournemouth Dr Henry Bush who now teaches the BA Animation Students at the University with his girlfriend Helen. Emma Vane, at the bottom is a wonderful actress who's performance in "The Tolstoy Tales" with The Humble Theatre Company has just been acclaimed by The Stage.

If anyone would like to have a look at my wedding photographs from the happy day, you can do so here.

No comments: