Friday, February 23, 2007

He a star! (...well he was a day ago)

I love surprises.
Well I'm looking forward to working with Dave Flemming and the guys and gals at York Hospitals and Arts Action York on an exciting project soon but what I never realised is Dave has a double life and is secretly an indie rock star! To quote Dave, "At Last! I did it! I have a number 1!" His Band, 'The Erratics' have gone crashing in at number 1 in Channel 4s 'Unsigned' Charts. Well, they had. I've just got round to checking it out. At the time of writing they have vanished, such is the fickle and fast changing world of the unsigned charts. However I rather feel Dave 'Lennie Lazerbeam' Flemming has been around long enough not let stardom, however fleeting, get to him! So check them out and vote them back to no1!
Dave says "Keep and old rocker smiling in his old muso days... Still Got it.... well got something... actually I think it might be arthritis..." Nice one Dave.

No comments: