Thursday, November 03, 2011

Grand Prize for I wish I went to Ecuador

“I wish I went to Ecuador”, Bricknell Primary School's conservation film mentored by myself, was awarded the Grand Prize for Outstanding Film - twice! - at the Kids for Kids UK Film Festival this weekend in the 6-12 category, by both the professional and youth jury. Kids for Kids UK is set-up to help promote young film and media makers throughout the UK. KFK UK is the national partner of the international Kids for Kids Film Festival Movement which comes under the umbrella of CIFEJ (International Centre of Film for Children and Young Adults). The next nomination will be at the Bradford Animation Festival on Saturday 12 November! Congratuations to everyone. The film is inspired by one primary teacher's life changing visit to the Andes, the Cloud Forest and the Rain Forest. You can see the film online on Your World View.

No comments: