Tuesday, August 07, 2007

1000 years of Oxfordsahire.

Well, it's the summer holidays and I'm having a ball working around the country on some really fun projects. We've just wrapped filming on Goole Silent Movie, and from that I went stright onto The Animation Station at Banbury.

It's a big birthday party in Oxfoidshire - 1000 years and the Animation Station came up with the brilliant idea of capturing 1000 years in 1000 frames. 1 week and 2 films later, I've got a bundle of brilliant animation from the children waiting for post production. Work in progress versions of the two films have already been shown at the Summer Screen Festival for young people in Oxforshire. There's even a video blog featuring the making of one of the films. We are on the end of the film dated Fri 3rd Aug. They seem to have mistaken me for the eduction officer, (sorry Clinton) even though I was flicking though animation at the time! Guys, I'm just the animator!


Tommorow I'm taking Wild Wonders at the National Media Museum in Bradford for two days. Over and out!

No comments: