Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Co-operative Young Film Makers

I'm thrilled to be giving a talk and animation workshop at the Co-operative Young Film-makers Festival in Bradford this Friday. During 'Animated Adventures', I'll be talking about some of the films I've worked on over the years, as well as my work using animation with young people in education and community arts. It will be followed by a flipbook workshop later in the afternoon.

In case anyone is interested in coming, the seminar starts at 12.30 in the Cubby Broccoli cinema. I'm told that booking is essential!

The Co-operative Young-filmmakers Festival has provided young people with the opportunity to air their films on the big screen since 1966.
It runs from 13 - 14 October and, in the words of the organizers, features 100 short films, over 20 fantastic film workshops and masterclasses and everything you want to know about the film industry with advice from our friendly film experts.


No comments: