Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stick men


I'm giving a presentation to a group of junior schools this week so I've been digging through the old animated films I made as a child. I got a Super 8mm cine-camera when I was 9 and this is a drawing from my first ever drawn animation. You can see the pegs at the top. I did a small series about a family of Stick men going on adventures. There were no books available to tell me the errors of top pegging but as you can see by the copyright mark, I knew everything about intellectual property rights when I was 9!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Can we see it animated?

David Bunting said...

Yeah, that would be cool! I've just got the film converted to DVD but sadly can't post movies on blogger. I will look at posting some stills to show you a little more.